There are many great resources and locations to learn more about Polymer and web components, share what you've built, and more. All community participation is subject to the Polymer project's Code of Conduct - be excellent to each other!
- StackOverflow with the
polymertag is perfect for any kind of question around developing using the Polymer library.
- polymer-dev email list is great for long-form questions and discussion.
News and Announcements
- Follow @Polymer on Twitter for the latest on web components and the Polymer project.
- The Polymer Blog has more detailed articles on the latest updates to the project.
Polymer User Community
- Slack is an active chatroom for quick questions, conversations, sharing and more. Sign up here to join.
- Google Plus Community is a great place to interact with other Polymer users.
Contributing & Project Direction
- customelements.io is a great aggregator of web components
built by developers across the world. To add your element to the site: 1) add the
web-componentskeyword to your
package.jsonfile, and then 2) publish your component.
Contributing to the Polymer Project
- The Contributing doc lays out the many ways you can contribute to the Polymer project.
- The Project Roadmap describes the high-level direction we see the Polymer Project going, and the top priorities for the core Polymer team.
- Feel free to file issues against the Polymer/project repo, where we discuss questions or ideas for the high-level project.